Corona information in ENGLISH
Have you tested positive for covid-19?
The current COVID-19 recommendations are:
- Stay at home if you feel unwell and avoid contact with people at risk of a severe COVID-19 disease course if you have newly arisen respiratory tract symptoms.
- You do not need to stay at home for 4 days.
- Contact a doctor if you need medical attention.
- You do not need to take a self-test. If you have a positive test result, the same advice applies to stay at home if you feel unwell.
- You do not need to register positive self-test results with your municipality.
- There are separate recommendations for those who have an increased risk of a severe COVID-19 disease course - Risk groups and their relatives (fhi.no).
National recommendations and rules: regjeringen.no
You do not need self testing anymore. If you for some reason still need it, the municipality gives out free self tests at the Julie Næss building in Roan and at the doctor's office in center of Åfjord. Call the doctor's office at number 72 53 02 00 betweeen 9 am and og 3 pm to make an appointment for pick up. At the Julie Næss building you don't need an appointment.
See maps at the bottom of this page.
If you need urgent health assistance, call 116 117. In case of life-threatening illness or injury, call 113.
Travel to Norway
A quick guide about the vaccine: English (PDF, 410 kB)
Do you want vaccine, and have not got it? Call our doctor's office at number 72 53 02 00, between 9 am and 3 pm.
Åfjord kommune's information in other languages on home page
Translate Åfjord kommune's information: You'll find the Google translate-link to the right, if you're on a computer (press the flag).
If you are on a mobile: Scroll to the bottom of the page. Find the menu "Enkel meny". Choose "Translate" and choose your language.
General information in english
Publisert av Kim Roger Asphaug
Sist endret 11.04.2022 14:36